Get To Know Rendezvous
Rendezvous Pizza, Wings and Cold Beer Cheap is the result of a long time love affair with Detroit Style pizza and a passion for American beers.
The Rendezvous menu offers a few items that are done really well … not a huge menu full of items that are just ok.
Menu items are house made and use local ingredients whenever possible and using high quality ingredients.
Just so you know we’re serious about this …
Appetizers … just a couple
- Italian Nachos … a bed of crispy fried wontons topped with all sorts of delicious and cheesy things and either Buffalo Chicken or Natural Casing Pepperoni slices as the meat choice.
- Jumbo Cherry Wood Smoked Wings tossed in your choice of sauce (naked if you wish … we mean the wings are naked …).
Sauce choices include Original Recipe Buffalo, Heady Country™ BBQ, Korean BBQ, Garlic Parmesan, Peanut Butter & Jalapeño Jelly and Ray’s™ Kickin’ Bourbon.
Salads … again … just a couple
- Chopped Salad (with cheeses, smoked meats and all sorts for heirloom things like tomatoes and carrots and even English cucumbers).
- Antipasto Salad (with Kalamata olives, Caciocavallo cheese, smoked meats, heirloom tomatoes and more great cheeses).
- House Salad (again with the heirloom things and English cucumbers) and grilled chicken if you wish to add.
Detroit Style Pizzas (double square or by the pan)
- Oklahoma’s Shawnee Mills flour for the crust and eleven pizzas to choose from. Rendezvous house made red sauce, real Wisconsin brick cheese, Fontanini meats, natural casing pepperoni, cupping pepperoni, sopressata, MIO hot honey, Nueske’s bacon, Schwab’s bone-in natural shaved ham,… just to give you an idea of some of the quality ingredients we are using on our pizzas.
New York Style Pizzas (slice or 20” pie)
- All Trumps flour for our hand-stretch dough and more than eight pizzas to choose from.
Again with just some of the quality ingredients … Rendezvous house made sauce, Grande East Coast cheeses, Fontanini meats Nueske’s bacon, Schwab’s natural bone-in ham.
Desserts … one-more-time … just a couple
- Boston Cooler (Ginger ale over Tillamook™ ice cream)
- Cannoli (filling using East Coast ricotta)
- Detroit’s Faygo Soda Pop
- Detroit’s Yoo-hoo Chocolate Soda
Cold Beers Cheap & A Full Bar